Skip to content

Dreamhost and Ruby on Rails

kann nichts aus dem microsoft store herunterladen

After fighting Dreamhost’s dispatch.fcgi issues, I ended up moving one of my production sites to a local hosting company. So far so good. I did come across this post today though, and am trying it on another one of my dreamhost sites vector.

I’m using Montastic and AlertSite for performance monitoring.

Montastic is great for catching the alerts but no historical reporting, Alertsite provides great historical reporting nero gratisen.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *